Sunday, September 2, 2012

AndyLand: I'm a Cancer, Which Means:

I'm a , which means: I was born to argue.
I'm a , which means: All my favorite books are fictional, but about real life problems.
I'm a , which means: I can't pinpoint a favorite music band. There are way too many.
I'm a , which means: I'm a sucker for nostalgia, antiques, and anything vintage.
I'm a , which means: I'll never forget the little things that said the biggest things.
I'm a , which means: I'll probably tune you out when I honestly don't care.
I'm a , which means: I'll probably knock you off your feet with my mood swings.
I'm a , which means: I make plenty of mistakes, but I'm honest enough to acknowledge them.
I'm a , which means: I'll pick you apart and judge you within the first fifteen seconds that we meet.
I'm a , which means: It's a strong possibility that I'll make an extremely harsh first impression of you.
I'm a , which means: a) I won't trust you right away b) I won't like you right away c) both a and b
I'm a , which means: I'll probably knock you off your feet with my mood swings.
I'm a , which means: Ultimately, YOU WON'T REGRET MEETING ME.

Find me on twitter, where I rant and remember: @andy_lion_roars  --Andy Sp- something

No comments:

Post a Comment